Cannabinoids serve many more purposes than just providing people with the feeling of being ‘high’. However, the other purposes have been overshadowed by their psychoactive properties. But this does not take away from the fact that cannabinoids have been used for the general benefit of humanity since ages. It is here that the role of companies such as 3 Chi comes in. To know more about the other side of cannabinoids, the role of 3 Chi in exploring this side, and more, read our all encompassing 3 Chi review below:
What are the various benefits of Cannabinoids?
Cannabinoids have been used in the healing of the mind, body, and soul since time immemorial. Here is a look at the various purposes that they fulfil:
- Chronic pain relief: The chemical makeup of cannabinoids is such that it has been proven effective in the treatment of chronic pain that is caused by severe diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- Weight loss: Cannabinoids help in losing weight by regulating the insulin levels and cutting down on consumed calories.
- Anxiety alleviation: By boosting the serotonin levels, cannabinoids help in relaxing the body and alleviating anxiety.
- Effective treatment of inflammatory diseases: Cannabinoids possess an anti-inflammatory characteristic, which means that it can successfully deal with inflammatory diseases such as bowels and Crohn’s
- Facilitation of smooth skin: Cannabinoids have shown positive results in the treatment of acne and is believed to possess anti-ageing properties; thereby, lending the skin smoothness and glow.
Getting to know 3 Chi and tracing the reasons behind its popularity
3 Chi is an immensely popular cannabinoids’ product manufacturer and dealer. They are known as one of the best producers of Delta 8 THC products. Delta 8 THC is the mild version of Delta 9 THC. While it offers more or less the same benefits as Delta 9 THC, it lacks its psychoactive properties and is also much cheaper. The popularity of 3 Chi can be majorly attributed to the switch it made from Delta 9 THC to Delta 8 THC. Other pertinent reasons behind the popularity of this brand are:
- Quality: 3 Chi is known for manufacturing premium quality cannabinoid based products.
- Variety: Apart from quality, 3 Chi also provides the consumers with a variety of products to choose from.
- Services: Their delivery is quick and their consumer care team is amicable.
- Testing: 3 Chi products undergo extensive lab testing, which means that they are completely safe for usage.
- Eco-friendly: 3 Chi makes use of natural hemp extracts and other organic materials in the manufacturing of its products. This means that their products are completely eco-friendly.
Exploring the flipside of 3 Chi
Just like everything has its pros and cons, even 3 Chi has some cons. Let us have a quick look at them:
- No guarantee: You can hold 3 Chi responsible if you feel that their products do not work for you since 3 Chi takes absolutely no guarantee of their products.
- Lack of a customer care number: Even though you can reach out to their customer care team through other means, there is no provision for a customer care number.
Final take on 3 Chi
As per our 3 Chi review, 3 Chi is a great company to order cannabinoid based products from. Despite not taking a guarantee for their products, their products enjoy great consumer reviews and ratings. If you want to start out by using minor cannabinoid based products, then their Delta 8 THC variant products serve as a great option!