Being a motorcycle rider, a person would come across several motorcycle gear that benefits them in one way or another. The major motorcycle gear includes helmets, jackets, riding pants, racing suits, boots and gloves. Each gear has its importance and is meant to protect the motorcycle rider in every way possible.
The Need for Helmet Reviews is Important!
The body armour does help a lot for the rider’s safety, but it only points out that the better way to ride a motorcycle is with the motorcycle gear than without. But when it comes to helmet, it is way higher than other motorcycle gear, and it is to be followed strictly while riding a motorcycle, which is made to protect the head at all cost. Thus, the helmet is inarguably the most important protective gear without any doubt.
Factors to Check While Buying a Helmet
A helmet is the most crucial part of the motorcycle equipment to wear while riding the motorcycle, and it is important to look for the best quality helmets in the market while buying it. People would research the best brand and model while buying helmets, and the importance of motorcycle helmet reviews are no less. While choosing the right kind of helmet that one had always wanted, they should go to the following factors, which are pointed down below one by one, and they are as follows:
- Safety is important, and so, the helmet should undergo various tests on issues like abrasion, impact, penetration, deformation, retention and so on.
- The perfect fit is what every driver aspires to while choosing a helmet.
- Visors should be of good quality.
- Waterproof is yet another factor that protects from weather conditions.
- Last but not the least, the cost of the helmet does matter.
Reviews of the Topmost Quality Helmets
The motorcycle helmet reviews are a necessary factor to check upon while buying a new helmet. And so, some of the best quality helmets are described below, along with their reviews, and they are as follows:
- Shoei RF-100 Helmet: The most comfortable helmet and are lightweight. They are aerodynamic and are efficient in preventing due to pin lock visor. Pricy comes as a major issue for this helmet.
- Arai XD4 Helmet: Known for providing the best visibility, and the comfort is at its peak. Chin ventilation is also appraisable, along with a high-end shell feel. Meanwhile, in this helmet, the prices are too high and also, the top ventilation is not so strong.
- O’Neal Unisex-Adult Full-face Style Sierra II Helmet: They are quite affordable, and the appearance is stylish. However, the inner mesh pads can be a major downfall for the same.
- Bell Qualifier DLX Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet: They are affordable and has good ventilation. The presence of face Shield is quite effective as well. On the other hand, they are very noisy, and the sizing is not that perfect.
- Bell Pit Boss Open-Face Motorcycle Helmet: This helmet has the best quality shell. They are perfectly fit for everyone with the speed dial tool in it. The visor is handy and dropped down, and the neck curtain is removable as well. The neck curtain can be used as a communication device too. They are pricey, and this drop-down visor would not help the riders who use glasses.
- Shoei Solid Neotec 2 Modular Motorcycle Helmet: The flagship helmet with pin lock anti-fog visor. It has the best modular mechanism on the market. Built-in modern design, they are com free and has a great deal of noise dabbling ability. But they are very expensive, and the maintenance can go complicated as well.
Therefore, the best quality helmets differ in terms of their function. The riders should keep in mind that each helmet has a specific purpose and should choose it based on their interest and use.