Astrology hold the special place in almost everyone’s life and this has been the case for centuries now. People around the world have tried to identified and connect dots of their past present & future with the help of astrology. If practiced correctly astrology can seriously help you to identify the comings days in your life. It can chalk out a blueprint that helps you to realize the pathway which you should follow. So, if you want to learn about astrology, here are a few things you should know about first. Meanwhile, you can visit a few reliable websites & get the most accurate horoscope.
Mastering the Basics of Astrology –
first things first, you have to identify the 12 zodiac signs and their related sun signs. Majority of the people are quite familiar with sun signs because these are the most common elements for determining one’s horoscope. Every person will have a particular astrological sign at the time of their birth. They appear in different postings depending on the time of the year they were born. These are the horoscope signs that you should know about along with the date –
- Aries: March 20 to April 22
- Taurus: April 21 to May 22
- Gemini: May 21 to June 22
- Cancer: June 21 to July 22
- Leo: July 21 to August 22
- Virgo: August 21 to September 22
- Libra: September 21 to October 22
- Scorpio: October 21 to November 22
- Sagittarius: November 21 to Dec 22
- Capricorn: December 21 to January 22
- Aquarius: January 20 to February 19
- Pisces: February 18 to March 21
Learn About the Planets –
now you need to find out more about the sun, moon and the planets. These have been incorporated in astrology and the path of these planets can have a significant impact on the overall horoscope of a person. The positions of the planets on the astrological chart will determine the characteristics or physical traits of the person. When you look at astrological charts, these are crucial planets –
Look at zodiac as a 360 degree circle –
in order to identify your horoscope you should also look at the zodiac as a 360 degree circle. Different aspects in the astrology have separate relations related to their position around the Earth. If 2 planets are in the aspect of an astrological chart, they may also form an important confluence in the charts. They may form an angle, overlap or also sit opposite to each other. Each of these positions have their own significance and can impact a person’s horoscope in the most diverse ways. Here are some important things you should know –
- Conjunction – this is a situation when there is 0 degrees of separation between 2 planets and they overlap.
- Sextile – this is when there is 60 degrees of separation.
- Square – a square forms when the planets form a 90 degree angle.
- Trine – which is when the planets form a 120 degree angle.
- Opposition – planets are at opposite sides of the chart or have 180 degrees of separation.